Good News: In Parks!
Episode 9 — On-Demand
Drive & Determination
Watch Episode 9: Drive & Determination
About the Panelists:
Dr. James Worsley
- New Deputy County Administrator of Human Services (former County Parks Director) Chesterfield County, VA
-Fellow Member - American Academy of Parks and Recreation Administration
-Award Recipient - 2020 NRPA National Distinguished Professional Award
Mary Beth O’Dell
- Director, City of Kettering, OH Parks, Recreation & Cultural Arts
- Board of Directors - American Academy of Parks and Recreation Administration
- Served on Numerous NRPA National Committees
- Director, City of Thornton, CO Parks, Recreation & Community Programs
- Fellow Member - American Academy of Parks and Recreation Administration
- Past Chair, (CAPRA) Council of Accreditation for Parks and Recreation Agencies
Parks and recreation has never been more relevant and agencies are rising up to unprecedented challenges to provide innovative essential services. It is a critical time to lock arms and help our industry by sharing lessons learned. The current times are challenging but amidst the whirlwind are profound successes and champions that need to be heard.
To share the great work in parks and recreation agencies across America, join PlayCore and GameTime for Good News: In Parks!, a bi-monthly, interactive Zoom show where three leading park and recreation professionals will share best practices across relevant topics that inform their work and the resulting positive impacts on community well-being.
Hosts Jodie Adams, Parks Director Emeritus and past President NRPA Board of Directors; and Anne-Marie Spencer, PlayCore VP of Marketing and Master Trainer will take guests on an informative journey with robust discussions, audience polls, and special recognition segments.
Disclaimer: The opinions of the speakers in these events do not necessarily reflect the views of PlayCore and its brands.